I find that in order to create the future you must also name it. Below is an ever-growing collection of my self-generated colloquialisms, names & terms I use to define my creations and views on the future & technology.
1. satisfying one's conception of what is perfect ; most suitable. "the swimming pool is ideal for a quick dip"
perfect, best possible, consummate, supreme,
excellent, flawless,faultless, exemplary,
classic,model, ultimate, quintessential,
1. the time or a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come.
1. at a later time; going or likely to happen or exist. "the needs of future generations"
idealfuture is not only the name of my latest company, but is truly how I feel and how I look hopefully towards the future. I also realize that it is incumnbent upon me and everyone to make the world better and create an ideal future
aka: if convertible
The Dragonfly Futurefon is the highly mobile and modern version of the quad-folding and transforming technology I pioneered. It is part of a long and storied quest to bring the next gereration of computing to the world. Perhaps the Xentex Voyager was way ahead of time but the time is ideal for the Dragonfly.
watch this video for more info on the Dragonfly
1. (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress. "a dynamic economy"
1. a force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process.
1. an adherent of futurism.
2. a person who studies the future and makes predictions about it based on current trends.
1. of or relating to futurism or the Futurists.
2. relating to a vision of the future, esp. one involving the development of technology.
dynamic futurist tm
This is a term I coined to represent someone who doesn't 'see' the future based on studying the trends being created by others, but instead is someone who helps to create the future by dynamically acting to create and make a better world for us all. Think of Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to name but a few.
The Radian (patent pending) is the desk surface counter part to the if and any other computing technology you wish to connect to it. It works with any idealfuture product, especially the Dragonfly. While also working with any laptop, tablet, or desktop whether they be Windows or Mac based.
The Radian provides not only the first multi-position, multi-display stand that allows for on-the-fly reorientation of the monitors, but also utilizes what is typically wasted space beneath and directly behind the monitors to consolidate all of the ancillary but essential technologies into one unique 'box.'
In other words, everything from your mutliple hard drives, to speakers, to blue-ray optical drive, to card readers, to USB hubs to power strip, to WiFi hub, to device charger...are all included and contained within the Radain chassis. For more on the Radian revolution, please visit our idealfuture website.